Some new policies we are adopting in an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Face masks are required to be worn the entire time you are in the studio. We have masks available at the front desk if you do not have one of your own. When you leave, after your lesson, please put your used mask in the laundry basket near the door.
- Please wash your hands before and after your lesson, and after any bathroom breaks, coughs, or sneezes. We also have hand sanitizer available at various places around the studio.
- Lessons are 45 minutes, but we will now start on the hour. This will allow us a full 15 minutes to sanitize the studio between lessons. We will wipe down door handles, bathrooms, tables, keyboards, telephones, and light switches with an alcohol solution.
- We understand that some of you are not ready to have in-person lessons yet. We will also be offering virtual private lessons. When we call to schedule your appointment please let us know that you would prefer virtual lessons.
- If you are feeling unwell (coughing, sneezing, drippy nose, tummy ache, headache, fever, etc.) Please DO NOT come in for your lesson. Give us a call or text, and we will gladly reschedule. Yes, it could be allergies, but we don’t particularly want to take the chance. A virtual lesson is an option in this case too.
We care about each and every one of you. We are trying to be as safe as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we figure our new normal.